Peacekeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
I'm out for a while:( Empty

I'm out for a while:(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Panci
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I'm out for a while:(   I'm out for a while:( EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm out for a while from the game...because i have some "technical" problems i can't pay my account in the next period...but i will make sure to talk to you guys on this forum.
i will try to sort off some chat stuff around...and to make this forum better:)
i hope i can solve my problems soon enough!!!

Last edited by Admin Panci on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://peacekeepers.darkbb.com
Venger

PostSubject: Re: I'm out for a while:(   I'm out for a while:( EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 am

DO you know when you goona be back man, we are missing you.

Tried to do Naxx the other day but failed badly. We are really short of tanks and in particular, healers. Still have run plently of guild heroics & we are getting better at that.
Back to top Go down
Admin Panci
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I will be back!!!   I'm out for a while:( EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:41 pm

I don't know when i will be back in the game but i will regain the power of my computer on Friday when we can talk in forum and when i will post more stuff. Now I'm talking from my cell phone. I miss you guys and the game a lot and i hope I will solve my problems soon.
Talk to you on Friday and I am proud of the things you have accomplished.
Later 'gater. cyclops
Back to top Go down
mike
mike

PostSubject: Re: I'm out for a while:(   I'm out for a while:( EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 am

Any progress on getting back online?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Admin Panci
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Now i relocate in london   I'm out for a while:( EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 am

mike wrote:

Mike

Now i am in London and finally i manage to have some internet. i don't have a PC with me so i am using a friend PC. i hope i can talk more next days.

in my next msg i will tell you more.

See ya guys...miss ya!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Panci
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: News about me:)   I'm out for a while:( EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 pm

So i am in London..i got here a week ago...it took time till i found a place to rent.
i don't have to much time cause i am always on the run....i need to do my paper works...cause i need papers to find a job.
for those who live in UK they know what I mean:bank account, insurance number, self employed card, specializations and finally yellow or blue card.

it's very hard cause i don't really have have someone to help me...and i need to run in all places by my own and i need to find the ways to do everything:).

this week i will have to find a lawyer and an accountant. it's hard cause my money are evaporating really easy:)... and i need to do the papers as fast as i can to get a job:).

it will be a hard period for me but i am happy..cause i am doing this only for me not for others like i did till now:P.

so...wish me good luck...and i hope i will talk to you guys soon...this is a friends laptop and i will give it back tomorrow.

this is my UK number: 07935848515.

if you wanna talk you can call me...maybe you know something that it may help me do my papers:P....or other informations...it will be really helpful.

i really miss ya guys...i miss the game...and i miss having a PC. Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin Panci
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: News   I'm out for a while:( EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 am

mike wrote:

Mike

Heya again guys...i talked to mike on the phone...tnx for the phone btw:)... i have to say sorry cause i was at my friends house and it was a little bit crowdy and we couldn't talk properly. i had some difficulties of understanding Surprised .
i am struggling to get back online and stuff.. i found something to work but unfortunately was only fro few days:(.

i am so so missing you and missing the guild and the game... i hate that i don't have a computer. in fact all i have is a radio:)). no TV no computer no internet:((.

i have to solve my problems with the papers and to find something to work and after that i will get a laptop or something. till then i am at the mercy of my neighbors and friends around:) .

i am glad that i see some activity on the forum...and i am apologizing that i didn't had the time and the possibility to finish my work with the forum.

i talk with Mike and maybe the guys around London we will manage a meeting to drink some beers and to know each other in person. it will be so nice.

Rolling Eyes

maybe someone knows where i can find a job or some one who can hire me without papers till i get my papers done:).. it will be really useful for me:P.

how is the guild going?...i bet you all got amazing improvements and stuff.

btw if some one can help me with my papers, advices, maybe a reference or two or other stuff i will much appreciate it. i kind of struggling alone here and it sucks...maybe we can make a group cause this is an elite group quest for me:))).
i have the interview for national insurance number on 8th of march. i hope they won't reject me...

talk to you soon guys, every time i will "still" few minutes on a PC i will ceck the forum.

tnx again Mike for the call. it was a good boost of moral and it was nice talking to you..next time i hope i will find myself in a quiet place.

Cya guys
Back to top Go down
Admin Panci
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: good news   I'm out for a while:( EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:56 pm

good news...i have a job...finally Smile...
in short time i hopeto have my own laptop.
another good news is that the guy i amworking for...he will help me with the papers.
another good news...my sister in law came here..adn i will have apermanent laptop:D
so we will talk more on forum...adn i will try to instal wow also:D...

so this time i have only good news:P...i hardly wait to play with you guys again...and to get in touch.Smile

hug you all cheers cyclops
Back to top Go down
Pax
Admin
Admin
Pax

PostSubject: Re: I'm out for a while:(   I'm out for a while:( EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:05 am

Aah great news Panci!!

Nice to hear that life sorts out well!!
Congratz!! Hope to see you in wow soon!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Paxme
mike
mike

PostSubject: Re: I'm out for a while:(   I'm out for a while:( EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:36 am

Hi there - how is it going? Did your interview go OK.

I notice you have been watching the website recently so guess you must have some access to a computer but no wow?

We did a raid about 2 weeks ago (but are still a bit short on Tanks & Healers - couldn't muster enough for the following week) but more charas are getting to lvl 80 so it is getting better.

I guess you can see some of the gear we have got in the armoury. Hope to see you online soon.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Admin Panci
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: good news   I'm out for a while:( EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 am

i have access to a "computer"...it's my cellphone. Very Happy ....i check the forum from time to time ...
and yes...good news...i got my national insurance number...now i found a job...but is far from london...in kent...i work here 4-5 days and i will go back home....still haved to run to places to do some more paper works...but the hard part is done...as soon as i get a permanent job i will get a computer and off course i will get back in wow.

i hardly wait..cause my best friend formed that guild...and he was complaining too that he needs some people....so i will make the connection between peacekeepers adn incendia..... it will be great..cause we will raid and have fun:)...they are very experienced people..so it will be ok....

now i have to run to work...talk to you guys later...

HAVE FUN....and don't forget me:)
Back to top Go down
mike
mike

PostSubject: Re: I'm out for a while:(   I'm out for a while:( EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Any news on your job & getting a puter yet?

I have noticed you have logged on to the site fairly often.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Admin Panci
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm out for a while:(   I'm out for a while:( EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:11 pm

mike wrote:
Any news on your job & getting a puter yet?

I have noticed you have logged on to the site fairly often.

Mike

yeah i have some new stuff to tell...i have a job now...not so well payed...but at least money comes in, not out:)... i solved most of my problems with the papers...national insurance no, self employ, utr, cscs and now i hope to gather some money to make some specializations.

btw...i wanted to call you several times...but i lost your number...

i logged on more often from my cellphone because i still don't have computer.

in next period i am concentrating to find a better work and to improve a little bit my life:)...

i hardly wait to come back to do some damage together.

i miss the action:). bounce bounce bounce

so we talk more on the forum...easier for me:)
Back to top Go down
mike
mike

PostSubject: Any news yet?   I'm out for a while:( EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Not seen any sign of you recently, hope all is going well.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm out for a while:(   I'm out for a while:( Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm out for a while:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peacekeepers :: Meeting Room :: Pub Zone-
Jump to: