Peacekeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
The healing stops, the donations stop. Empty

The healing stops, the donations stop.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiahoudun

PostSubject: The healing stops, the donations stop.   The healing stops, the donations stop. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm not joining anymore guild raids for a while depending how everyone else gears up. Im not aiming to be a GS happy mofo but i dont understand why people dont bother getting their justice points for better gear. Especially considering how EASY it is since the last few patches. I've tried to help others by offering to do HC runs even though im allready at my max JP, but that rarely happens. Ive put every ench mat i found in the GB, i made epic priest shoes during the frost emblem currency (which are being worn by a mage?), i placed 32 slot bags, i placed food, i used my honor points to place epic gems in the bank. I paid all my mounts and repair costs with the gold i made from doing HC's (to put it in perspective: 21 gold for each HC, 5k for learning fast flying mount, 40-70G repair per wipe, 2 lvl 80 chars so double the costs, you do the math). By all means i have NOT put in the most effort, Healingtroll and Memetim are gold. But they cant carry the rest of the guild on their shoulders, and i refuse to try.

So from now on im no longer

- participating in anything guild related unless ppl are geared up, if others dont try, i wont participate.
- helping people to get geared up, too much effort for no result.
- putting anything in the guild bank, its unused, so its wasted

What annoys me also, are dps-ers who can but won't dual spec for tank/healer (I'm looking at YOU shamans, DK's, Druids, Palladins, Fury / Arms Warriors and Shadow Priests). Our problem is NOT that we dont have tanks and healers, we got plenty. Our problem is that we lack people WILLING to heal / tank. And that where our problems lie.

For those who don't want to read everything i wrote: Listen to this guy instead
Back to top Go down
Venger

PostSubject: Re: The healing stops, the donations stop.   The healing stops, the donations stop. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am

I know how you feel Xia, I have not been playing much recently but it got a bit boring being the only plate wearer to make any effort to collect decent tanking gear (with both Warrior & DK). I have 5 characters at level 80 and all but one have gear good enough to do heroics or low level raids. You should at least have the basic crafted epics, enchants and gems in sockets.

I dont expect a much to happen this close to cata though as gear will be replaced before to long but hopfully people will make an effort once they hit 85.

One thing is for sure, if we are going to do any guild instances on the way up to 85 we are going to need a few tanks and healers and you cant expect it to be the same people all the time.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Admin
Admin
Pax

PostSubject: Re: The healing stops, the donations stop.   The healing stops, the donations stop. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 am

Hi Xia, Venger
I have read what you have posted. I understand and agree with you.
PPL need to know that being in a guild is not a free ride for heaven.
I know that some of our members are doing lots of HC's, but still aint geared yet.

But gear is only 1 "minor" detail... I think it is far worse that ppl dont spec to also take on either healer or tank role. This is what our guild realy needs.

--> Take more responsibility and actualy HELP building the guild.

Some ppl shout for help with quests and lvling. I sometimes help, but dont think this is were we should need to help ppl. Some are ne wto WOW, ok then I can help with hints. Helping sombody lvl is bad. They dont learn the game facts that way.

I hope we can make ppl understand that we ALL need to pay attetion to what our guild needs, and then put some effort into it.

But..... finala, remember that this is a game and we shoudl pay attention to having fun.
I like to do stuff together with you guys.. we can perhaps start doing more things as a group?
Let raids wait for a while, and make ppl aweare of that they need to try to gear up for us to go raiding.

BTW! I will now pay attention to only 2 of my chars. Pally and Shammy. Tank/DPS and Healer/DPS.

Pax king

Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Paxme
Xiahoudun

PostSubject: Re: The healing stops, the donations stop.   The healing stops, the donations stop. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:05 am

How about we make a guild rank or officer note that says 'raidworthy' It might encourage ppl to gear up if they want a rank up Smile
Back to top Go down
Pax
Admin
Admin
Pax

PostSubject: Re: The healing stops, the donations stop.   The healing stops, the donations stop. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Hmm Xia good idea.
Perhaps we should tell that if ppl want help with gearing up or help with other stuff, they need to sign up in our forum and post what they need?

So if ppl want help , they should post that they want help in the forum....

Not very smooth, but a way to make ppl commit a bit more.

Pax king
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Paxme
Durbog
Admin
Admin
Durbog

my rpg game
Durbog:
The healing stops, the donations stop. Left_bar_bleue5/5The healing stops, the donations stop. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: The healing stops, the donations stop.   The healing stops, the donations stop. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:24 pm

about heals and I...i hate shaman healing, i realy hate eartth shield and chain heal, so i dont want healing realy....so for me is only available ele spec...i was trying shaman heals at wotlk...and i realy HATE IT!! and without using earth shield etc i will be bad healer
But in cata i will / want try paladin, with him healing /tank...or any other combination specs...i think i will tring tank...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The healing stops, the donations stop.   The healing stops, the donations stop. Empty

Back to top Go down

The healing stops, the donations stop.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peacekeepers :: Meeting Room :: Pub Zone-
Jump to: