Peacekeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Gallery
General CC guidelines Empty

General CC guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IAmSui

Location : amsterdamn, netherlands (oh yeah, pun very intended)

my rpg game
Durbog:
General CC guidelines Left_bar_bleue5/5General CC guidelines Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: General CC guidelines   General CC guidelines EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 pm

yes, we're not planning to do any raiding any time soon (depending on our guild's armsrace heheh)
however, since i've noticed (mostly from trade rants and youtube) that CC hes indeed gotten important in the new HCs and raids, i think its important to have these.
i stumbled upon a guild that has done exactly *that* and i'd like to introduce that method in here as well =D afterall, mimmicry is the most sincere form of flattery, right? =P

its pretty much a "raiding for dummies" guidebook.
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/january/raidingtactics.jpg
note how the color of the icon matches the CC skills of the intended class

also, i'd like to seize this opportunity to inform you guys that i'm going to quit WoW for a while (school and stuff =P) i'll probably be returning late may

yes, i did indeed just color my text because i regard it as legendary hahah farao

farewell... for now pirat

- Suicidon, lvl 80 Tauren fury warrior, Eonar
Back to top Go down
Durbog
Admin
Admin
Durbog

my rpg game
Durbog:
General CC guidelines Left_bar_bleue5/5General CC guidelines Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: General CC guidelines   General CC guidelines EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:24 pm

oki, thx for info
Back to top Go down

General CC guidelines
Page 1 of 1