Peacekeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
UP Forums Empty

UP Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wingus

UP Forums Empty
PostSubject: UP Forums   UP Forums EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 am

First of all, may i congratulate this guild for having a forums, that's a good start. Now for the suggestion.

Of my entire experience in wow, and as a very active member in the wow community, you have to adapt your guild to how the members react. By this, i mean you need to adjust your guild to the amount of members in it.

I have noticed that there are aproximately 600 or more members in total, and that is a hell of a lot of members to organise. Even on a good day, that's a lot of potential, and a lot of wasted progression, because members dont have any guidance to where the guild is going.

First thing to do, is to register the guild in a guild hosting site. This forums is ok, and there can still be links to it, but a forums can only do so much. With a dedicated guild site, you can track members easier, track ranks, and most important, track what the members think easier. Not only that, you can arange raids, calendars, rewards, and even live chat, and so much more.

Not only will a guild hosting site benefit the guild, the guild will become noticed, and it will be ranked. As we all know, higher rank the guild is, the more better member we recruit. Speaking of recruiting, a guild hosting site can keep an eye on what classes and types of members we need, and how many. There is so much potential of a guild hosting site.

If i am allowed, i could possible set up the United Peacekeepers guild site, and take it from there, see how many actually sign up. Not only that, it will allow us to see who is active, and who we need to remove, if needed.

We can track progression too, what bosses we kill, galleries and all sorts...all in one place, and a link to this place for officers.
Back to top Go down

UP Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peacekeepers :: Welcome to our Guild :: United Peacekeepers :: Suggestions :: Suggestions about our guild-
Jump to: