Peacekeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
Stonehorns Empty

Stonehorns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Durbog
Admin
Admin
Durbog

my rpg game
Durbog:
Stonehorns Left_bar_bleue5/5Stonehorns Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Stonehorns Empty
PostSubject: Stonehorns   Stonehorns EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:45 pm

With Lorianne i kicked Stonehorns for spamming guold channel, i previously warn him. when i kick him, he /w me with spamming again and again, I ignore him. After 5 minutes he whisper me from other char with spamming again, i ignore him. Then Allermon, member in our guild /w me , becaause Stone /w him for sorry for spamming, and he want reinvite, then i invite him back. I write him "if u will continue with spamming i kick u again" then he start spamming me again and again then ihe leaves guild. Please dont invite him back to guild, he is big spammer (he is 15 years old). Thanks
Back to top Go down
mike
mike

Stonehorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stonehorns   Stonehorns EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:46 am

Sometimes Guild members do silly things, it is correct to warn them and also good to give them a second chance, but if they do not learn then it is better they find a different sort of Guild.

Thankfully most people take the hint when warned the first time but we have had to kick a small number over a fairly long period of time.

Kharlid/Nundead/Muddle.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Admin
Admin
Pax

Stonehorns Empty
PostSubject: Stonehorn   Stonehorns EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi

I just want you to know that I think you did the right thing.
Good job!

Regarding kicking ppl being offline for a long time I think we should not kick ppl now unless we know for a fact that they wont return.
Cataclysm is soon to be relaesed and I think that some ppl will return to atleast test it out.

Kicking chars at low lvl (being away for atleast 6 months) is ok, but dont kick chars above lvl 50.
If ppl dont get back after a while with cataclysm released we should consider what to do with the guild.
Cataclysm give Guilds xp, so we need to start rading and doing more stuff together.

We still need more lvl 80's!!

Pax
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Paxme
Durbog
Admin
Admin
Durbog

my rpg game
Durbog:
Stonehorns Left_bar_bleue5/5Stonehorns Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Stonehorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stonehorns   Stonehorns EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:58 am

Pax wrote:
Hi

I just want you to know that I think you did the right thing.
Good job!

Regarding kicking ppl being offline for a long time I think we should not kick ppl now unless we know for a fact that they wont return.
Cataclysm is soon to be relaesed and I think that some ppl will return to atleast test it out.

Kicking chars at low lvl (being away for atleast 6 months) is ok, but dont kick chars above lvl 50.
If ppl dont get back after a while with cataclysm released we should consider what to do with the guild.
Cataclysm give Guilds xp, so we need to start rading and doing more stuff together.

We still need more lvl 80's!!

Pax

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stonehorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stonehorns   Stonehorns Empty

Back to top Go down

Stonehorns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peacekeepers :: Meeting Room :: Pub Zone-