Peacekeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Gallery
suggestion to guild, registration to forum etc Empty

suggestion to guild, registration to forum etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Durbog
Admin
Admin
Durbog

my rpg game
Durbog:
suggestion to guild, registration to forum etc Left_bar_bleue5/5suggestion to guild, registration to forum etc Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

suggestion to guild, registration to forum etc Empty
PostSubject: suggestion to guild, registration to forum etc   suggestion to guild, registration to forum etc EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 am

i write it here, because i dont know where can i write this...

1/ guild rules: is any? if yes, write it here
2/guild forum, sugestion: when are people join to guild, and if they need any promote (to members etc) they will need for it registration to guild forum, if they dont do that, they cant gain higher rank than "new recruit" (we have much ppl in guild, but here are registered around 12 ppl :-P ) we can put on this forum any aplication form for new recruit...
3/ can u write here what ppl need to gaining higher rank than they have? (for example what is needed to gain rank member if any1 has rank "new recruit")
4/ possibly, can u write here for what reason are in guild ppl with rank "inactive" (inactive around 3 moon) ? i know that, but new recruit this dont know :-)

P.S. please write ur react for my post on forum, no as private message to me...thanks
Back to top Go down

suggestion to guild, registration to forum etc
Page 1 of 1